Jazz Offers Exclusive Call Rates for Canada
After its uneatable UK IDD Offer, JAZZ now offers another unbeatable call rates to Canada on both mobile and landline connectivity.
With IDD Canada offer, JAZZ subscribers can connect anywhere in Canada at any time of the day at an exciting Rs 10 + tax for 30 minutes.
How to Avail :
Jazz subscribers simply dial 456 before the international number.
Terms and Conditions :
• Every call that the customer will make to Canada with the prefix will be charged at Rs. 10+tax for 30 minutes (half an hour)
• Customer will have to dial 456 before the number e.g. 456-00-1- –
• The offer will be available 24 Hours a day
• No daily or one time subscription is required
• Government taxes apply on Rs. 10 / 30 minutes and the deduction will be
• This offer is not available to premium numbers of Canada (which include Yukon, New Territories and Independents)
• Offer will be available for all Jazz, Jazba and Indigo customers
• The offer will be available till October 10, 2011