Ufone Introduces Hourly Internet Package
So now you can surf internet on your mobile phone with Ufone, without having an eye on data counter.
- Rs. 15 per hour Inclusive of Tax
- Weekly subscription charges: Rs. 5
- You can download/upload unlimited Data
How to Subscribe:
- Send ‘Sub’ to 806 and you are done.
- While you are subscribed to Hourly Internet Package, a weekly charge of Rs. 5 will be deducted – every week.
How to Unsubscribe:
- To unsubscribe from Hourly Mobile Internet Package users will SMS UNSUB to short code 9806
- Charges of Rs. 1 + Tax will apply on unsubscribing Hourly Mobile Internet Package.
Terms & Conditions:
- Subscription in case for new customers on Ufone network can take up to 24 hours.
- Users subscribed to Hourly Mobile Internet package will not be able to subscribe Ufone Mobile Internet bundles
- Users subscribed to Hourly Mobile Internet package will not be able to subscribe Ufone Mobile Internet package (801,802, 803, and 804)
- User will not be able to subscribe to Hourly Mobile Internet package if they have any other Mobile Internet Package (801,802, 803, and 804) subscribed
- Users will have to unsubscribe or consume their bundle fully before subscribing to Hourly Internet package
- User will be automatically unsubscribed from hourly package in case they don’t have the required balance for weekly re-subscription.
- Upon un-subscription from hourly package users will be subscribed to volume based charging
- Hourly Mobile Internet package is available to all Prepaid Ufone customers on all packages
- Users can get GPRS and MMS settings by calling Ufone helpline 333 or sending an SMS with “handset model” to 222.
- This service is not offered on Prepaid and Postpaid VPN packages.
- Data Packages cannot be utilized during International roaming.
- MMS, Premium URL or Ufone WAP Portal premium downloads will be charged as normal
- Rs.0.50/ + tax would be applicable on “Info” SMS send to 800 for Prepaid Subscribers.
Other GPRS/EDGE Packages from Ufone